Monday, June 16, 2008

Saturday & Sunday

Did I tell you Saturday we did absolutely NOTHING. It was nice to just go the beach and read a book. I thought we should pace ourselves :-) Saturday evening we did find that someone has been using our credit card number and we had a difficult time calling the US credit card company to shut it down. Thankfully there weren't many charges and we are not liable for it. Bummer to be down a credit card though. Maybe we will go to just using Shekels.

Sunday Ken went to work. I tackled the grocery store again. This time with a little more success. I looked everywhere for Italian Salad dressing and finally ended up with at least something. It doesn't look Italian to me, but we can try it and see. I came home from the store and made potato salad. I've made it only once in the US, but it sounded good so we gave it a shot. Mmmmm. Ken gave me a call around 3 and I went down to pick him up from work. Then we went to the beach. We need to take advantage of this nice weather and the beach so close. Ken says we will really miss it when we get back to Portland. We came home and I called my parents (Father's Day). It was great to hear their voices. They were having everyone over for lunch for Spare Ribs. MMMMM. Wish I was home. That evening we took a walk and tried to capture the sunset with my new camera. I think we will need to keep trying. It was an okay picture but didn't really capture the beauty we saw.

No comments: