Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another day

I went swimming again today. I was a little bit late because traffic was so bad :-( The instructor seemed okay with it. We did exercises with those floaty barbells. I looked over to the lady next to me and it looked like her ear was bleeding, then I looked closer... she must have just gotten her hair colored. It didn't seem to be making the pool red so I decided not to complain :-) Not that I would have had anybody to complain to. After the class I did a few laps again. I bumped into someone and said "Excuse me". They said "No problem". You speak English I said with delight. This old man then started telling me about everywhere he has been in the US. It was a nice little chat... maybe I'll see him next week. I say next week because tomorrow starts the weekend :-) Hooray! I meant to go to the market today to get some fresh fruits for the weekend. I'm a little nervous now that I didn't make it. I could go tomorrow, but I think it will be a zoo down there. Maybe Ken would like to go with me :-)

No comments: