Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Party in Galilee

Well it's late so this will be short. We just got home from the Intel quarterly event at the Sea of Galilee (in Israel they invite the family to these events!). It was at a waterpark on the East side of the Sea. It looked like a family friendly place with lots of water pools for little kids to play in. There were also 4 big kid slides which were a lot of fun. It was very warm so it was nice to be able to take a dip in the pool and enjoy the water. We were there maybe 10 minutes and I found the only other person I knew would be there (my ex-pat friend from Evan Yadhuda) we chatted for a bit and then Ken and I decided to walk through the whole park before we got settled in one spot. At the other end of the park I heard "sarah, sarah" I thought that can't possibly be for me... wait that's in English maybe it is for me. I turned around and it was a couple that we met at our neighbors (the NY who is a Professor at the university). She and her husband were so friendly that we spent the whole evening with them and before we knew it, it was 8:00pm! She is such a talker... it was a lot of fun. There was a huge spread of food and all the drinks and icecream we needed. The music was fun and we watched a little bit of the "kid entertainment" as we waited in line for massages. It was quite the event. We tried to find my friend from Evan Yahuda, but with 2 little kids they were probably already on their way home. Bummer! It's late and time to go to bed.

No comments: