Thursday, July 10, 2008

Eeeek!

I was in the bathroom yesterday and I caught something scampering across the laundry room out of the corner of my eye. I thought... maybe I'm just seeing things and walked over to move the towel.... nope I unfortunately didn't imagine anything :-( A cockroach went flying by in the other direction. Since Ken was home I asked him to get it. He tried for a bit but it was too fast. It wasn't until just before bed I heard he didn't get it... how am I supposed to sleep now? What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night? I think I might get the neighbor boys over to find it, seems like 10-13 yr old boys would love the thought of catching a new pet.

1 comment:

Shalisa said...

Maybe you can make one of these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegas_roach_trap