Monday, March 30, 2009

Another milestone

This was a big weekend for us.... Daddy took Nathaniel out for a few hours on Saturday. They ended up at the mall and Nathaniel slept for most of that time. I think they both had a good time. I was glad to get a few hours to myself. I ended up going shopping and found some pants to bridge the gap between pregnancy clothes and my old clothes neither of which fit right now :-( We also had Nathaniel sleep in his own room last night. I was up every two hours again, but he went back to sleep relatively easily each time. Hopefully we are making progress. Finally, Nathaniel was given a bottle this weekend and he seemed to do really well. That's what I hear anyway. It was recommended that I be out of the room when we tried to give him a bottle for the first time so while I was taking a nap yesterday (we'd been up since 3am!) daddy fixed a bottle and gave it to our little guy. He ate so fast! I guess the bottle is less work. We will probably only bottle feed once or twice on the weekend just to keep Nathaniel familiar with it. This definitely opens up possibilities for me now:-)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love those milestones. So glad the bottle worked well for you, Girls night out in July?