Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daddy and Son Bonding



When Daddy comes home from work he usually take over for me so I can get a small break for the evening. I'm not sure what deep conversation they are having here, but it's such a precious picture to me. Now that Nathaniel has taken to books, we've started to put him on the living room floor with lots of toys around him too. He seems to like the little noise makers. We are finding more and more things to keep him entertained and keep the fussiness at bay :-)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

What a priceless picture! I love it. You can see the wonderful bond that is growing.

Hazel Bishop said...

My name is Hazel Bishop. I am Stephanie Kintner's Grandma. We were given your blog address when Matt & Stephanie were with you in Israel. We followed their adventures and just continued to follow the remainder of your pregnancy and your adventures as a new Mom. Congratulations to you two.