Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Snail Mail from Israel !!!!

Yesterday I recieved a letter from my aquatic friends in Israel! It was so fun to hear from them. I had sent them a birth announcement but wasn't sure if I would hear back from them. I was wondering if they would write to me in Hebrew and I would have to find a translator or if they would have someone write on their behalf. Sure enough they found someone to write in English on their behalf. It was fun to hear that they are doing well, but miss me :-) I miss our morning aerobics it was more enjoyable than the water aerobics here in Portland. I had no idea what the instructor was saying so I would mimic those around me. I definitely knew when he wanted us to go faster based on tone of voice :-) We have some great memories from our time in Israel!

No comments: