Monday, March 15, 2010

Lamenting the blueberries

My mom and I found fresh blueberries last week for 75cents a pound. They were delicious! I thought about calling mom right after I got home to see if she would go pick up some more (I only got 2 lbs), but got distracted. Two days later she went back for more and they were completely wiped out :-( Ohhh, how sad! I love fresh berries! Nathaniel loved them too. I think this summer I am going to go pick 100 lbs and freeze them so we can have them all year round.

2 comments:

Matthew and Stephanie said...

You should.....I eat blueberries several times a week...put them in our panckaes...make muffins with them....they are a super food! How are you going to get that freezer???? :-p

Matthew and Stephanie said...

You know...we will both be 9 months pregnant and/or just popped out a kid when blueberries are ripe! At least you don't have to bend over to pick them huh?