Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ball, ball, ball

Nathaniel loves to play ball! We walked through Sports Authority today and he pointed out every ball he could see. In the front aisle way, they have a really big soccer ball that goes half way to the ceiling. Nathaniel was in awe. He starts squealing with delight. Ball, Ball, Ball! It's fun to see his amazement. The neighbor boy has a mini basketball that Nathaniel goes crazy over too. At the club he loves watching the big boys bounce the basketball and every once in a while one of them will come over a roll the ball to him. He loves it. Do I have a little athlete??? Maybe he got his Oma's talent?

4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my, I am laughing and so are my siblings....gota have those athletic genes come from some where.... lol

Deb Goblirsch said...

Are you talking about my sister, your mom? Oh my! Remember, we are a lot alike! ha!

Diane said...

I knew this comment would get Deb on the comment list. hahaha.... told you she reads this!!!!

amy in peru said...

hah! diane?! athletic? learn something new EVERY day!! ;)

how are you sister?

amy