Friday, March 5, 2010

Chicken Pox scare

Today I was called out of my swim class early to get Nathaniel. They said he had a fever and were worried about the rash on his chest thinking it might be chicken pox. Yikes! I had noticed it early this week, but then it seemed to fade and I hadn't thought much of it. They say rashes come and go with kiddos so I've done my best not to march to the Dr. every time I see something. We have had two lousy nights in a row and I was thinking maybe he is teething. Well the rash seemed to have come back and so we took a trip to the Dr today. Poor Nathaniel he's not feeling good, turns out it is Hives. Not sure how he got them or what the reaction is to. He also has an ear infection. How does he pick this stuff up??? He is sleeping now with Daddy. And we are thankful it's not Chicken Pox!!!!

No comments: