Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!



I must confess I typed this entry up early thinking I would just be able to hit "Publish Post" when I got home from the appointment. I had convinced myself it was a Girl and titled the post as such.... guess my intution was wrong. Maybe it's the lack of sleep this week?

It's hard to believe we are half-way there already!!!! July 28th will be here before we know it! So much to get done in the next few months. We are so excited the kids will be close in age.... a little nervous, but I think it will be great once they get a little older. Looks like I'll be outnumbered here.... that makes me Queen of the house right? I'll post an ultrasound pic once I figure out how to scan it in :-)

5 comments:

Wendi said...

We are so happy for you!

Shalisa said...

Woot! How exciting! I didn't realize you and Steph are preggers at the same time! How fun! I was convinced I was having a boy with both of my girls. I think more because that's what I thought we needed. But we didn't :)Ryan gets to be King...and you for sure get to be Queen.

Matthew and Stephanie said...

Two little boys!!! Sounds great to me! I am very excited that our kids will be so close...I'm finally starting to look a little pregnant but still jealous of your cute little pregnant belly!

red-headed Wilson's said...

How did I miss this post! Congrats!!

And here's weird: I dreamt that I was babysitting Nathaniel at my parents house. Talk about random.

amy in peru said...

oh yay! Cullen said that you had a name for him now?! oh I cannot believe it's so close already!!

oh I miss you so.

amy