Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Granite Countertops

Are they truly coming????? I can hardly wait! We have done all the demolition and the contractors have templated the area. I can hardly wait! We decided to knock down the bar/ledge and open up the kitchen area a bit. It looks fabulous alredy! Not without a lot of hard work though. When we were cutting it down we almost cut through a pipe.... which took a lot of work to re-route. But hey, what can my dad NOT do? We also mounted our new microwave... this one has a handle to open the door!!! (2 years ago the other one broke, I figure it's been on the house project list long enough!) So the new counter tops are scheduled to be installed Thurs/Friday this week. I have I said yet, I just can't wait????

1 comment:

Wendi said...

WooHoo!
I can't wait to see it!