Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just waiting now...

Well we expect Nathaniel any day now. I am happy to report that we have a functional room and cradle for our little guy. We did a lot of work on the room on Saturday to get it up and running, and I'm happy with the way it turned out. I even finished the rocking chair cushion covers on Sunday. We found the glider/rocker on craigslist for $20 but when we got it home the cushions smelled a bit like smoke so I set off to find cushions and with little success moved towards pillows and fabric. It was a little extra work but I think it was worth it. It took me about an hour to remember how to thread the sewing machine but eventually it came back to me.



1 comment:

red-headed Wilson's said...

I think that may be one of the fun parts of being pregnant, decorating THE ROOM. It looks nice. Not too much longer now,