Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I had a fabulous weekend and the boys did too! The weather was beautiful! The company delightful! And the speaker was engaging and insightful! We had a fun scavenger hunt even though we lost, and participated in a murder mystery. I was ready to come home though, I missed my boys. Sounds like they had lots of fun too (visiting with Aunt Bethany and Uncle Stevie, playing at the club, going to the McDs playplace, shopping at Home Depot, visiting friends, eating ice cream (uggh!). Not only did they have fun, but I came home to a clean kitchen and house! The laundry was folded and put away, the beds were made, the office was clean and Nathaniel had a fresh diaper! Oh yes, Nathaniel bought me fresh cut tulips too... how did he know they were my favorite???

No comments: