Sunday, February 28, 2010

Going on a two day vacation

I'm headed to the coast for two nights with my mom! We are going to a retreat at Cannon Beach Conference Center. I'm looking forward to it... I think Ken is looking forward to it too. Nathaniel has no clue. I left lots of instructions and plenty of food but it's like Ken said, "Hey, there is a new sheriff in town for the weekend, no telling what they might do." We had discussed whether I should go to the retreat about a month ago, but somehow Ken didn't hear all the details and was surprised to find out 3 days ago that I was going to be gone for TWO nights! I'm sure they will be just fine.

1 comment:

amy in peru said...

I'm SO glad for this for you. I hope it was a refresher, and probably really special for your mommy that you went with her. I'm sure she got to brag on you and show some pictures!

love you mucho
amy