Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things are looking up

Tuesday was the best day for us in a really really really long time. I felt on top of the world! Nathaniel slept well the night before only waking up at 4am and then again at 7am. He was up for about an hour before showing signs he was getting sleepy. I put him in his bed and he went straight to sleep. Hooray for being able to recognize his tired signs early! He slept for a good 2 hours before waking so I was able to get a good rest myself. We played for a while once he woke up then he started showing sleepy signs again so I put him down again (with no fussing!). During his nap I was able to get the kitchen cleaned, laundry washed/dried/folded, floor swept and vaccumed, make dinner, shoot I even had time to read my book! I felt like queen of my world... which is only 1700 square feet, but still felt good to get so much done :-)

No comments: