Sunday, June 7, 2009

Junior Rose Parade





Wednesday was the Junior Rose parade. My friend Bonnie and I took her kids a few years ago and decided to make it a tradition (I missed last year, but was back for more this year and even had a little one to parade around.) We went with a Noah's ark theme. Actually Bonnie did all the work in making it look like we had an ark. Nathaniel and I were going to be Bears. He was the baby bear and I was the Momma Bear. However, we have had an unseasonable streak of warm weather (even during the Rose Festival!) and his bear outfit was going to be too hot. So sad... it was really cute. So he ended up being a tiger in his little striped onesie and I had my Momma Bear hat. We enjoyed the parade and even knew one of the spectators (my mom!).

That heat sure took it out of us. Nathaniel took a nice long nap when we got home

No comments: