Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 Months Old

Wow. Up till now, when asked, I've been saying how many weeks old Nathaniel is... but I think it's time to switch to months. He is becoming more and more interactive and I love it! I've been singing the Alphabet song to him everyday... I tried to rattle off the Hebrew numbers too but got stuck at 8... for some reason that one was always hard for me to remember. Maybe my friend Laura can help? I have a couple of board books in Hebrew too so he can remember where he spent the first 32 weeks of life.

1 comment:

amy in peru said...

Yay! I just caught up reading all the posts I'd missed over the last weeks. I'm so glad to hear things are going well! As always, you'll probably get tired of hearing it, but... wish I was there! I can't stand it that I'm missing this stage of life with you and Nate!
Love you,
Amy