Thursday, December 4, 2008

Windy

It is so windy here this week. I really thought something (tree branch or shrub) might fly through the window last night. I fully expected to see puddles everywhere when we woke up and was surprised to see the sun shining. All of the plants on the porch were tipped over. I put them upright, only to have them fall over 10 seconds later. Oh well. I tried. We went for a short walk last night. Ken actually wore a coat. I guess this weather will help ease us back into the Northwest climate. Departure date: 3 more days...

1 comment:

red-headed Wilson's said...

how long are your flights? I had a hard time flying to China so I cannot imagine your flights while being pregnant! But I bet you will be so excited about coming home it will be easy to endure! Have a safe flight and welcome home!