Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December!!!!

I can't believe it's December. We are only 1 week away from being home :-) I'm already dreaming of a ham dinner at my parents house (Ken's thinking about a cheeseburger from McDonalds). I pulled the suitcases out today. Time to start packing the house. Hopefully it will all fit back into our 6 suitcases.... you never know how much stuff you accumulate over an extended period of time. We are racking our brains trying to think if there is any place we haven't seen yet here in Israel or places we want to go back to.

Ken's co-workers had a farwell lunch for him today. It was nice of them to invite me to join them. We had a nice steak lunch and a yummy chocolate dessert :-) I'm stuffed now.... at least I won't need to make dinner.

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Have fun packing up!!!
Safe travels home, and on your stops along the way too!!!

red-headed Wilson's said...

the week will fly. Wonder what last places you two will squeeze in over the last days?