Friday, July 22, 2011

A day with 7 kids

And just when I thought 2 was plenty.... My brother and his wife are out of town and both sets of grandparents were out of town, so I guess it's our turn :-) As Ken took my brother and Amy to the airport to catch their flight I hear the oldest say to the second oldest... go get a rope and we can tie Aunt Sarah up. sheesh! Thankfully the day went much smoother than that...Once Ken got back from the airport he marched 6 of the 7 down to the grocery store to get breakfast groceries. I didn't really NEED anything, but it seemed like a good idea so I made a small list of things to get.


After cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and strawberries we got everyone into there swimsuits... wait the two oldest boys dont have swimsuits. Ahhh. Off to the store. Once everyone was ready we were off to the Clackamas Aquatic Park. It was a lot of fun, but the littles only lasted about an hour and a half. The lifeguards made everyone get out of the pool so I was able to get a snapshot of Ken with the kids (minus Javen who was at the top of the waterslide line). Fun day for all!

No comments: