Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2 Sick boys :-(



Nathaniel has been under the weather for a few days. He is doing better today. I think the last few days he has successfully got the snot factory up and running, and he has ooze coming out his eyes.... yuck. It's so sad to see him not feeling well. He is doing well all things considered and gives a smile every once in a while. Just not the usual kid we have around here :-( Lots of snuggles though. I've been letting him take his afternoon nap on me... I know I know, I'm spoiling him. It's just so sad to see him so stuffy and runny, and his cheeks are all red (maybe because I've been washing them so much). Poor little boy. Get better soon!

And then Ken came home from work today... and went straight to bed. Get your SuperMom cape on... no rest for the weary! Wait I can call Oma! When are you coming over tomorrow mom?

2 comments:

Diane said...

tada!!!!
mom to the rescue
1:00
what 2 sick boys????

Shalisa said...

Babies can't get spoiled ;)