Saturday, December 5, 2009

10 Months Old

Wow 10 Months! Can it be? We've survived almost a year of baby bootcamp! I've had a few relatives put in an order for another one... sheesh! I'm not a baby making machine! And after last night... maybe just one will suffice. Nathaniel was up all night :-( Maybe teething? Once he gets that worked up it's hard for him to remember why he is crying, just seems like the thing to do.
Anyway, Nathaniel is now crawling... which makes my day that much more exciting. He seems to be eating well... still nursing 4-5 times a day, but eats 8-10 ounces of pureed food too. He seems to be gaining weight and doing well though! He loves spending time with his daddy and can't wait for the "fun one" to come home. He says Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma. Although it would be nice to say he is calling for me I'm not sure it isn't just babbling. He can clap his hands and shake his head if we say either of those things. And if you say "Don't eat my nose" he dive bomb you, mouth wide open so get ready to move... quick! He is so much fun!

No comments: