Monday, November 10, 2008

30 days and counting....

We should be in Portland 30 days from now! It seems like the last 3 months have flown by... and it's weird to think that we are almost done with our assignment here. I'm sure there are things I will miss but as of now, we can't wait to be home and see all of you in Portland! Yesterday we were cherishing the idea of being home soon after a trip to the grocery store... almost every car had parked in two spots and it seemed impossible to find a place to park, earlier I tried to pull money out of the ATM and recieved nothing (at least I got my card back! Hoping it wasn't deducted from our bank account), and our TV is not working again (we invited the cable guy to our house for the 6th time in 6 months, it now works but the remote doesn't). The simple things here seem so complicated. On the bright side, the weather is fabulous now... sunny, 70 degrees with a slight breeze. See you soon.

No comments: