Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Packed and ready to go...

So I've been packed since 11am today (Wednesday), now I just need for Thursday midnight to roll around. (Just a little anxious to come home?) I miss you all too much. We are actually taking a stop over in Orlando to stop by Sea World and the Kennedy Space Station but we will be home before I know it! Might as well take a little vacation along the way right? I can't wait to be surrounded by signs I can read (without any effort) and where English is the first language. I wonder if I will be able to drive with all you civilized people who stay in your own lanes? When Sara was here last week there were several times she was fearing for her life :-) Keep the sun out for another week or two, okay? I love fall.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Sarah can't wait to see you, the leaves are falling on the ground and ready for you to crunch them with your feet. your Roast Beef dinner awaits you......mom
Ken, Iv'e got Oreos and grill cheese and Doritos for ya. mamaD