Monday, August 1, 2011

A trip to Nevada


Not sure where to start... cheap airfare and hotel took us to Vegas. Expensive food and shows brought us back home. I would give a mixed review on Vegas. While we found plenty to do there, I'm not sure I would want to go back. I guess time will tell. Initially I was overwhelmed with the hot temperatures (105!) , the crowds of people, and the smoke in the air. But it was nice to have some time to ourselves. We saw an Amazing Musical "Jersey Boys" and a Cirque De Soliel "Ka".

The tigers from Siegfried and Roy were in "The Secret Garden". We saw them wrestling and roaring at each other.




We had brunch at the Stratosphere and watched people jump from 850 feet above the city.



The Shark Aquarium was interesting. I kissed a Komodo Dragon! and saw the Dolphin pool.



The rest of our time we spent at the pool. We missed our little boys too much! I think they missed us too.

No comments: