Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vit-A-Mix

The coolest kitchen gadget EVER! I have not been able to stop talking about it. We have had smoothies almost every morning for the last month or so... well I did have to take a week off because everyone got diarrhea. I've been trying to get all our servings of fruits and vegetables in our morning drink. This includes any kind of fruits I can find along with spinach and squash in our smoothies :-) Ken is not as excited about it, but Nate and I LOVE it! The best part about this machine is the clean up. Fill it with water and a drop of soap and turn it on for 60 seconds. Viola! Clean! I love it so much I think I should be a distributor! Just Kidding. I won't make any of you buy one. But I highly recommend it! It makes ice cream, soup, and lots of other things. I've even used it for chopping potatoes into hash browns.

Gotta go drink my spinach!



1 comment:

Diane said...

Sarah that green drink just dosn't do any thing for me... reminds me of the Green Drink Nana's family had.... Not for me honey....