Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Packing

We spent the long weekend trying to determine what to pack. Here is where our styles differ quite a bit. I'm always rushing at the last minute, versus have everything packed and ready to go a week in advance :-) I think we finally have all the electronics software downloaded to the laptop. Someone asked me... What do you think you will miss the most (other than friends/family)? Hard to say... maybe Tillamook Cheese or milk? Water from our home faucet? Easy access to the Internet? I'm sure I will let you know when I figure out the answer. What to pack? A little bit of laundry detergent? Dish soap? Spices? A flashlight? Tylenol? Pepto Bismol? Clothes for warm weather? They say it can get up to 124 degrees in the summer time! Yikes! I have been assured that it won't be that hot on the coast. Maybe I will be staying inside with the AC reading a book.

1 comment:

Matthew and Stephanie said...

So I have your blog address. You already sent it to me in an e-mail. I just forgot to add it to my tool bar. I'll quote Rick Steves when it comes to packing. "Pack light,Pack light, Pack Light...If you can't find one of your essential, ask yourself how more then 500 million Europeans can live without it."