Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Decisions....

I had to finalize my decision on what my plans are for this adventure and turned in my resignation at work this week :-( I will miss the group I work with, but feel like it is the right decision.

Things are moving quickly and we have a departure date of June 3rd! We are making lists of all the things that need to get done before we go. We are so thankful that my old roommate is available to house sit for us. We still haven't confirmed our living situation over there and suspect we will stay in a hotel for the first couple of days. What do you pack for a six month adventure like this? We have a list of potential items furnished in the apartment we will be renting. I hear we should expect extremly hot weather from June to September.

I found out today that there are other ex-pats in the area and one wife sent me an email today hoping to have coffee this weekend :-) Maybe in two weeks? June 3rd is approaching quickly!

No comments: