Monday, May 21, 2012

Dozer Days

I was out shopping last week and the boys were watching a delivery man go up and down the elevator(?) on the back of his truck. He mentioned... if your boys think my truck is cool you should check out Dozer Days in Camas next weekend. The kids actually get to operate all sorts of bulldozer and other equipment. So I looked it up and sure enough...we got tickets and invited Oma and Papa Jim to join us. (Which was great, because Ken and I stood in lines all day while the boys went and played in the sand box and ate elephant ears and ice cream with the grandparents). At the entrance we hopped into the back of a dump truck and drove off into the quarry where all the diggers where... let the fun begin!
Logan just enjoyed playing in the dirt and collecting rocks for Papa Jim
Nathaniel loved "driving" the buldozers and other equipement. We only got through 4 of them before it was nap time. So much fun though!

1 comment:

red-headed Wilson's said...

That sounds like something my kids would have liked at that age. Too bad more people don't know about it. Looks so cool.

I left a comment on your Paris report but somehow it didn't stick. Didn't think I should rewrite it as it would just get lost but I really enjoyed reading it. We are planning on visiting Paris next summer for 3 days and it was nice to hear your thoughts.