Friday, March 23, 2012

Going to Europe!!!

Ken has been travelling a bit for work. I knew he had a trip to Europe on the horizon, but didn't know when and for how long. So he came home one day and said well it looks like we have the dates for the trip, we have a few nights free stay at the Marriott maybe you should see if you can meet me there? Um, SAY NO MORE!!!! I'M IN!!!! Ken had to book his travel the next day, so I literallly had 12 hours to see if I could find a flight (using airmiles) and arrange babysitting for the boys. I started hunting for flights and came up with one that flew into Belgium (where all Mom's cousins/extended family live) and out of Paris for $80! Yep, all I had to pay were the taxes! Oma and Papa graciously agreed to watch the boys for a week. And the planning began. What should we see? Where should we go? I grabbed a Rick Steve's Paris guidebook and began to plan. Every once in a while all this business travel pays off.

No comments: