Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oma's Birthday


Mom passed a significant milestone this year. She had a blast celebrating her birthday. One of the "events" was a Tea Party thrown by a good friend. It was requested that everyone wear a hat. Uggh. I hate wearing hats. I look like such a dork in hats! I told mom I would love to attend, but would not be wearing a hat. I was very tempted to wear my NIKE baseball cap, which even that doesn't look great on me.... but this is mom's party. I figured I should probably comply...and look like a dork for the afternoon... afterall she is worth it, right? Think of everything she has done for me. So with that I put on a hat regardless of how silly I looked and had a fun time eating little tea cakes, sipping tea and enjoyed celebrating MOM. I love you MOM. Your INCREDIBLE!

No comments: