Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Helicopter Fun

My Dad walked into a mall about a month ago and found a cool little toy. He thought it might be fun for the big boys of the family. When Ken opened his present, Nathaniel was so excited. I don't think the helicopter was ever just Ken's. The squeals of delight coming from Nathaniel was all I needed to hear. I wish I could have caught it on video. My two brothers recieved helicopters too so the house was quite a zoo. While one was charging it's batteries, they let Nathaniel "fly" by giving him one of the controlers to hold while the other two helicopters were in the air.He really thought he was flying it. Even Logan was pretty excited about them. Hours of entertainment. So sad that ours was the only one who didn't make it through the day... one too many crash landings.




No comments: