Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slappy Cakes playdate

My neighbor and I took our boys to a little pancake house across town. We heard it was kid friendly and thought we would give it a try. I was thinking little play structure in the corner, kids could eat at the table then run off for a bit and play then come back... Apparently that's not the case. We sat at a table with a hot griddle in the middle so we had the high chairs pulled back far enough from the table that they couldn't accidently touch the hot surface and constantly were saying "no touch, it's hot!" Not really a peaceful meal but I guess by now I should come to terms with that right? It was a fun experience though. We had Peanut Butter pancakes with Chocolate Chips.



Perhaps more exciting was the doggie tied up outside.

No comments: