Friday, November 5, 2010

Grandma turns 85

We had fabulous trip out to Minnesota last week. It went by way too fast. We stayed 2nights in Apple Valley with my Aunt/Uncle/Cousin and then 2 nights in farm country at Grandma's and then 2 more nights back in Apple Valley. We had hoped to visit LegoLand in the Mall of America but it was under construction so we ended up at the Underwater Aquarium which was maybe more fascinating (for me anyway). I had also hoped to spend time in a grain bin and maybe visit the pig farm while at Grandma's but there was so much going on and so little time that Nathaniel didn't get that experience either. I guess we will have to go back :-) Grandma was super surprised to see us and it seemed like the party was a big hit. It was also fun to see how big the cousins have grown. I think I was 10 when my first cousin arrived and my youngest cousin is the same age as my youngest son. All in all it was a relaxing time and we wish we could have stayed longer!



2 comments:

amy in peru said...

Ken. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. ;)

amy in peru said...

I also have to say that Diane looks great, except I almost didn't recognize her in PINK!! ;)

amy