Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brotherly Love


Nathaniel loves being a big brother. He is always very concerned about "Baby" and smothers him with hugs and kisses any time he can. Logan always has this look of "here we go again...mom don't let him squish me this time!" He asks to hold Logan sometimes, but usually is done after about 3 seconds. When I pick them up from the daycare at the club, Nathaniel will come running towards me, then stop and say "Baby", and go get Logan (ie. stand next to the gal holding him) before he heads my way again. He likes to bring me a blanket and tell me when Logan is cold. If Logan starts to cry Nathaniel is up and running toward him with a binky(and even tries to shove it in his mouth if I don't get there soon enough). What a helpful boy. I think they are going to be the best of friends.