Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 28th has come and gone :-(

We are still waiting for Logan to arrive. I think these Miles boys would just stay inside if I didn't ever give them an eviction notice (ie. induction!) At my Dr. Appointment today she said I was maybe 2-3cm dilated and his head is engaged at -2 station. Her next on-call day is Monday, so maybe Logan plans to wait until then. We scheduled the ultimatum appointment for next Wednesday where we will decide when to induce. In the meantime Ken has decided that we are going to go out as a family for a treat every night until Logan gets here. So I've made a list of my favorites: Chocolate Chip Calzone @ the Claim Jumper, The Poozookie @ BJ's Bar & Grill, Chocolate Lava Cake @ the Charthouse, The Great Wall of Chocolate at PF Chang's, & of course the Midnight Truffle Blizzard @ Dairy Queen. So Logan....take your time... I have some desserts to eat! What's your favorite dessert? Am I missing any good ones?

4 comments:

momaof4 said...

The Calzone is one of my fav's. I am sure there is some yummy cheesecake for Friday!! National Cheesecake day. Cheescake Factory is doing dessert 1/2 off!!

Matthew and Stephanie said...

Ken is one smart man!!!! Love the idea! What about the cheesecake factory????? I think Matt and I are going out for a dessert date tonight too while Grammie is here.

Joelle said...

I went into Labor with Brady AT Nonna Emilias pizza in Aloha...try that! Praying for you guys! Hugs.

Unknown said...

I have found you at last