Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tulip Fields

Tulips are my FAVORITE flower! I love them! We decided to meet my friend Stephanie in Woodburn for lunch and then head off to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival. Lunch was a special treat, Steph's husband was our waiter. Nathaniel was in awe of the big tall man dressed in black that came to our table and took our orders. I actually think Nate was thinking where have I seen this guy before.... Anyway, we had a fabulous lunch. Nathaniel ate half of my Triple Decker Club sandwich which Matt had warned would be too big for me. I think he underestimated us :-)








Anyway, it was great day at the Tulip fields.... minus the mud bugs that seemed to be flying everywhere and the fact that I forgot a stroller or some apparatus to contain my 14 month old. I finally let him crawl in the dirt. We were a mess by the time we left. The flowers were beautiful though and it was nice to be with someone whose belly is almost as big as mine :-)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Nate just can't take a bad picture.. he is just sooo cute... great color choice to be in these pictures... and the mud bugs..."oh well" looks like he had fun