Monday, January 18, 2010

Home sweet home!

I love being home. I love being in the USA. But most of all I love seeing my sweet sweet little boy smiling at me! Our Mexico trip was a bust :-( I literally spent the whole time either on the floor of the bathroom or in bed. On Thursday after checking in we went and grabbed a bite to eat at a recommended place in the Marina. About 2 hours later I was vommitting and had diarehha. I know that might be too gross to post. I wont put any more details. That lasted for the next 48 hours :-( We missed almost all the wedding events... including the sunset cruise, zip lineing in the jungle, hanging out at the pool, the rehearsal dinner. I was lucky to make it to the wedding and even then I was in the last chair in the back row in case and emergency exit was needed. I felt terrible the whole time I was there. The weather was nice... around 80 degrees. I was inside the whole time. Lame.

4 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

O, Sarah!!!!! How very sad.

Hollace said...

Oh, so sad. I was excited about your zip-line adventure. Rats!

Matthew and Stephanie said...

Do all your vacations end the same way? I feel that I can laugh only because I have had food poisoning/Montezuma's revenge/Pharaoh's revenge/ Hungarian Goulash revenge on several gut wrenching occasions. I'm glad you made it back to Oregon safely though. These negative travel experiences are proof that we already live in a somewhat wet version of paradise. :)

Shalisa said...

:( What a dissapointment. May I suggest the Disney version of Mexico next time ;) Your boy sure looks like he had a good time though.