Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Where have I been????

Honestly... I've been going coupon crazy and have been sucked into these websites which tell me where the deals are.... that and Nathaniel has been keeping me busy too :-) I can't figure out if he needs 2 naps or just 1 now. The last two days he has slept a good 2 to 2.5 hour nap in the middle of the day. Which is nice, but unexpected so I can't say I've much to show for all that time :-) Tomorrow I plan to rake the leaves :-) Anyway, I paid 66 cents for two packages of Philadelphia Cream cheese today... saving $4.57! What a steal! And I did find Nathaniel's Christmas present... a LeapFrog toy retail $22.... my price 49 cents!!!!! Plus I got my Christmas cards done for FREE! See one could easily get addicted to these websites! Nathaniel and I have also been out and about enjoying the beautiful weather... and showing up for Swim Aerobics/Zumba workout almost everyday.

3 comments:

Shalisa said...

I had to look up what Zumba was, it looks like fun! And I'm jealous of your super steals! I have other friends who coupon and get good deals, but I've never been able to make it work for me. When we lived in Oregon I did pretty well with it, but stores would double and triple the coupons. What's your secret?

Matthew and Stephanie said...

I think its kind of an addiction....to break it, you got to out, do all of your grocery shopping at one store with no coupons and buy New York Sirloin or Alaskan King Crab legs not on sale for dinner! :-)

No, I meant to tell you on Monday that you were looking great! I've been meaning to try Zumba at our gym but I tend to sleep thru the 815 classes and only make it to the 915 ones. Matt and I sure enjoyed our visit with you guys. Matt always says...now, if e could have a baby like Nathanial...then maybe. Thanks for meeting with us!

God Made Playdough said...

Good deals! Did you get the photobook? I have been addicted to all those sites too! I need to get a printer so I can start printing some of those great coupons and start stacking! Did you know there is a bunch of Northwest coupon/savings blogs? I just found them and they have some deals that aren't on the national ones. If you go to http://www.thriftynorthwestmom.com/ she has great stuff, and her sidebar has lots of other northwest savings blogs.
(did you see my reply comment to you on my blog? I never know to reply to people on my blog or on theirs! :))